Are you looking for the best guest posting sites? Itcaughtmyeyes.com is here to help you! We accept various categories of guest blogging that we submit to our website. Most readers are interested in the following categories: Business tips, marketing ideas, Google updates, tips & tricks, cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Social media, SEO, Hosting, Gadgets, Computers, Software, Apps, Reviews, Marketing, Blogging, Startup and Entrepreneurship and various categories you can write.
If you have any doubts based on the category, you may reach us via contact form. There is no more obligation to be an ultimate writer and blogger. If you are a new blogger or writer with and strong understanding of technology and digital marketing, you may feel free to write for us. It would be a fantastic opportunity to show your skills and grab the audience.
Guidelines for Guest Post Submission
Thanks for showing interest in writing for Itcaughtmyeyes.com. We trust you!
- The content must be original, relevant, and well-written will be considered. If you’ve already published the article anywhere on the internet, don’t bother sending it here. We check Copyscape and Google before publishing your article.
- We only allow the human-readable English language, which is easily understood by the audience. Please use the proper and user-friendly vocabulary.
- The posts should be between 800 to 1500 words. (Please Note: Don’t compromise your content quality based on word count)
- Using long-tail keywords is efficient for ranking on Google. Your target keywords should be relevant to your post published!
- If you want to add more value to your content, you must have the headings, subheadings, images, reference links, graphs & so on.
- The article should follow Google’s guidelines.
- All pictures should be original and relevant to your post. (Please don’t break any copyrights.)
- The articles should be easy to read and be broken up into parts with subheadings and points.
- The same article can’t be posted in more than one place. We like lists, how-to, small businesses, and more.
- Lastly, all of the links in the post should go to good sites related to the post.
- Please include the name of the author’s bio and author image.
- You get a no-follow link to your post. If you need a do-follow link, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are picky about which posts we share. Your writing should be clear, interesting, original, and full of useful information.
What Are the Advantage of Guest Posting?
Sharing your guest post, and you’ll get referral traffic from people who liked it. Our blog has a lot of visitors who find it through Google, Yahoo, Bing, and social media, among other places. Also, if your content is on the front page, you will get more people to visit your website. Finally, your brand will be published anywhere!
Getting high-quality backlinks (do-follow links) can significantly help in improving your ranking on search engines. Additionally, Google will treat the connection as natural, exempting your site from Google penalties.
We won’t keep your content in “pending” status for a long time. If it meets our guidelines, it will be published within 2–5 business days. So, look at the blog’s guidelines for guest posts and start making content for guest blogging.